Flykos Natural and Graffiti Remover : The Perfect Cleaner for both House and Commercial Areas

Tuesday 5 January 2016

White Phenyl is used to clean our houses and is a part of daily cleaning activities when we clean our kitchens, bathrooms and drain lines. Big commercial areas like hotels and restaurants, uses a considerable quantities to clean their area and make the premises clean. Big Hospitals where cross infection is a very common requires white phenyl as they assure a sterile and infection free environment. Nursing homes, dispensaries and municipalities also prefer using white Phenyl to make a germ free environment. Flykos Natural is a white phenyl brand which we have at my cleaning store and is readily available throughout.  At my cleaning store we are promoting different fragrances of Flykos natural like Mogra, Jasmine, lemon and Citronilla. So when I am falling short of Flykos Natural at my home I never worry because I have my cleaning store the best store to order Flykos natural available in different flavors. The service is quite fast and I get it delivered at footstep. Flykos natural acts as a good friend as they prevent us from much disease like dengue which is very much prevalent now days. 

It was one fine morning when someone came into my courtyard and has written slang on my new branded car. I was really shocked when I saw it in the morning and had complained the incident to the nearest police station. However I had to move to my office and there was no option than to take my car. The reason being my office was at least 10 kilometer away from my home. I needed to wipe out that permanent slang on my car and was really pissed off with the incident. To my surprise my little son Rohan came walking to me and told dad we have Graffiti Remover a product which we have recently ordered from my cleaning store. I knew Graffiti Remover has been effective on hard, soft and porous surfaces and has reported great when it comes to automotive finishes. I applied the Graffiti spray on my car and there was no stains seen after fifteen minutes of application. So now I hardly worry about such nuisance which could be created by anybody and carry the graffiti remover whenever I require.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cleaning Services Delhi NCR © 2013-2014 | Designed by Bubble Shooter